Happy Friday! I am so ready to fill this weekend to the brim with friends, good food, reading, yarn, and a little work too. Here’s what I have planned….
– I made my Blue Bottle Coffee beans from SF last as long as possible but I am down to one last pot. I plan on enjoying it…”to the last drop”….haha.
– Tonight I am making this amazing roasted summer vegetable macaroni recipe from How Sweet It Is. My stomach can hardly wait!
– Some sparkly sandals (from Target) for a coffee date with friends.
– The latest issue of Betty Magazine arrived this week! The cover alone is inspiring. I can’t wait to dive in and flip through the pages.
– I am ashamed to admit that I still haven’t finished reading As Always, Julia. Earlier this week on Twitter I asked some questions about audiobooks and if you have any favorites. Thank you so much for the tips! When I finally finish this book I will check out Audible and the audiobooks at the library.
– Hopefully I can add a few squares to my crochet square patchwork blanket project too.
That’s about it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. What are your plans? Trying any new recipes? How are your projects coming along?