When I carry my knitting with me, my yarn bag acts as my purse so I keep standard things like my wallet, keys, and gum tucked inside. Everything else is what I like to have nearby while yarn crafting or dreaming up new ideas. Here is what I usually carry with me:
– My bag – This bag from Jordana Paige is so great! I love all of the pockets and that it looks just like a regular purse.
– Yarn, needles, and hooks – That is the second sleeve from my never-ending sweater project. Maybe one day I will finally wear it…maybe. Haha.
– Planner – This is where I keep track of upcoming project due dates, blog posts, and my to-do list.
– iPad – I keep my iPad handy for reading craft magazines and finding inspiration on Pinterest.
– Notebook – This notebook is for sketching designs and writing down ideas.
– Pens – I always lose my pens so I’ve learned that if I want to be able to write something down, I need to keep three or more in my bag at one time just in case.
– Lotion, lip balm, etc.
– Accessories bag – This is where I store my scissors, stitch markers, stitch counter, extra crochet hooks, and other small items.
If only there was a little extra room in this bag for my camera! However, it would probably be way too heavy if I tried to turn this into a yarn/camera bag.
What do you usually keep in your yarn bag? When do you like to carry it?
I hope you have a great last day of January!